Snow Equipment Owning/Operating Pictures of your snow weapons

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #6,731  
Really, does that do a good job. I have a plow for my kawasaki mule, doesnt do much good. Generally just use my tractor to move snow. Mind you, the 10” snow we got a few days ago is all but gone from the rain and 48° weather.

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #6,732  
I use ATVs to plow, my tractor and loader to push back banks a couple times a winter. My system works great for me. I also have a cheap underpowered atv attached blower that works ok and is pretty handy when a tractor isn't available.

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #6,733  
...my tractor and loader to push back banks a couple times a winter.
Used that dozer blade off the HME to push snow out of the way every now and then, but ended up getting a snow pusher for the purpose
DSCN2428.JPG

Replaced the rubber edge with a cutting blade so it can be used for "landscaping", too.
DSCN0638.JPG

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #6,734  
Really, does that do a good job. I have a plow for my kawasaki mule, doesnt do much good. Generally just use my tractor to move snow. Mind you, the 10” snow we got a few days ago is all but gone from the rain and 48° weather.
You need to equip that mule with pods. (y)
6x6pushes150.jpg

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #6,736  
I have used it for our last two snow falls and it does as good a job as my ATV did and the heater was GREAT. Since the ground hasn't frozen and doesn't have a base I run it with ABS pipe on the blade to help keep the gravel in place. I will still use the tractor and blade/blower set up for big snows or to move back the berms.