Part number or name?

/ Part number or name? #1  

BufordBoone

Gold Member
Tractor
Kubota L5740 & M7060
Yesterday I noticed a missing plug on my Kubota L5740. No idea how I lost it.

It is the rubber plug that goes in the place where you fill the hydraulic fluid, called the "Oil Inlet". I've searched and cannot find a part name or number.

Anybody know what it is actually called or a part number? It is labeled "2" in the photo, below.

Screenshot 2024-04-14 at 8.26.07 AM.png

/ Part number or name? #2  
It's just a fill plug. Looks like there are two options depending on the serial number. Although, it should be easy to identify which one you need as one has threads and the other is just a push in deal and have different shapes.

/ Part number or name?
And, there it is! I'll admit I spent about 30 minutes last night, searching to no avail. Finally thought "I'll post on TractorByNet and should get an answer in a day or two".

Nope, within minutes!

THANKS, ptsg!!!

/ Part number or name? #4  
No worries! Glad I could help.

/ Part number or name? #5  
It's also the vent for the tank. The rubber question mark thing is a tube with a small hole in the end for air to get in/out. Sometimes they get plugged up. If it's plugged up and the tank gets hot the air will expand and that might push the plug out.

/ Part number or name?
It's also the vent for the tank. The rubber question mark thing is a tube with a small hole in the end for air to get in/out. Sometimes they get plugged up. If it's plugged up and the tank gets hot the air will expand and that might push the plug out.
That could certainly explain why it is missing. Thanks!