Ordered RK-37 North Georgia

/ Ordered RK-37 North Georgia #1  

MoccasinGap

Tractor
RK-37 Shuttle Shift
Hey All,

We ordered our tractor from David and Richard at the Sweetwater Tn. store last week. We also purchased the grapple, tiller, brushhog, and rake. We are so excited. My wife is the real tractor person of the family. I hope she lets me drive it once in awhile. I would like to say how happy we are with Rural King and the employees. Both knowledgeable and helpful. A fine bunch of people. The financing was very easy. If anyone lives in the North Georgia Area (North of Gainesville) and want to check out a RK before purchase. Give us a buzz. We will be learning the ropes this summer.

/ Ordered RK-37 North Georgia #2  
Congratulations on the new rig! Post pics when you get a chance. Sounds like a very capable package.

/ Ordered RK-37 North Georgia #3  
Congrats on the new toy..... I mean tractor. :D

I guess that you will be happy when they finally put an RK in GA.

/ Ordered RK-37 North Georgia #4  
Good luck with the purchase, I’m glad you had a good experience with Your RK employees, ours too were very good during the process.

/ Ordered RK-37 North Georgia
So a couple of the peeps from Sweetwater TN. Store delivered my tractor. They forgot a few things but that's ok. We have been using the heck out of it over the last few days. Works great. Beast of a machine. So far love it. Will add more soon.

/ Ordered RK-37 North Georgia
Now that I have the tractor. I am looking forward to the 50-hour service. I am sitting right at 26 hours. I need to know what type of trailer I need. I assumed a car hauler would work. Something with dual axels. I have the RK-37 with cab. No backhoe.

/ Ordered RK-37 North Georgia #8  
If you have the cab and loaded rears you will be pushing the limits of a 7000 lb trailer. A 10,000 or 12,000 lb trailer will let you haul the tractor and some implements.

/ Ordered RK-37 North Georgia #9  
Now that I have the tractor. I am looking forward to the 50-hour service. I am sitting right at 26 hours. I need to know what type of trailer I need. I assumed a car hauler would work. Something with dual axels. I have the RK-37 with cab. No backhoe.

You should be fine with a car hauler, if you do not have loaded tires, and no implements attached.
Measure, to be sure that your tread width will fit the tracks/channels on a car hauler though, before renting.