Dealer Only Kubota Dealer in County drops Kubota

/ Only Kubota Dealer in County drops Kubota #1  

ultrarunner

Epic Contributor
SF Bay Area-Ca Olympia WA Salzburg Austria
Tractor
Cat D3, Deere 110 TLB, Kubota BX23 and L3800 and RTV900 with restored 1948 Deere M, 1949 Farmall Cub, 1953 Ford Jubliee and 1957 Ford 740 Row Crop, Craftsman Mower, Deere 350C Dozer 50 assorted vehicles from 1905 to 2006
Two of the 3 Kubota Dealers I've patronized are no longer Kubota or have gone out of business in this year...

I hope it's not a trend because both Dealers provided good service and maintained inventory... Kind of disappointing not having one in my county, Alameda CA, or two adjacent counties.

Hope it's not a sign of the times as I finally decided to buy my next Kubota...

Maybe, it's only happening on the West Coast?

/ Only Kubota Dealer in County drops Kubota #2  
Maybe it will cause a Fire Sale and bring back re-newed business. Our local boat dealer did that. He had a going out of business sale, and he did. However it sparked such a sale that some one bought the business and rejuvinated the TRITON industry. HOOAh!

/ Only Kubota Dealer in County drops Kubota #3  
Small Cat & MF dealer also close there doors in my area...times are getting tough. :(

/ Only Kubota Dealer in County drops Kubota #4  
Did you put this post in a Kioti forum because you secretly dream of owning a Kioti??? :D

/ Only Kubota Dealer in County drops Kubota #5  
Did you put this post in a Kioti forum because you secretly dream of owning a Kioti??? :D
I second the question- but Woodyacres- its ORANGE, easy to mistake another brand for our Kiotis, except when up close where ours outshine the competition ;)

Ultrarunner- sorry to hear of the loss of your area's dealers, unfortunately I don't think it is limited to the left coast; it seems to me more a sign of the times and what manufacturers and dealers in all sorts of manufacturing business's face today.
It will likely get worse before it gets any better due to the bailouts not changing anything but spending our $ to support many who should be let sink, IMHO.

/ Only Kubota Dealer in County drops Kubota
My mistake... intended this for the Kubota Forum...

I like Kioti... seriously considered one until I learned I would be dependant on a single Dealer... and now that Dealer is supposedly dropping the line.

The Businesses are still in Business, they just no longer sell Kubota.