Oil light coming on TL 2300

/ Oil light coming on TL 2300 #1  

DennisArrow

Platinum Member
Tractor
Iseki TL 2300, Kubota RTV, Kubota B7610
When mowing yesterday on a 10-25 degree slope......and yes it was totally hot.......I stopped on the side of the hill to disengage and then reengage the PTO.......I make a habit of cutting the throttle way back when engaging the PTO to prevent driveline problems........anyway.....as it sat there (going across the slope of the hill at maybe 15 degrees the right side on the downslope) for a moment idling at around 1000 RPM the oil light was flickering. As soon as I would raise the RPM it would go away.......the oil was a bit low so I put in some more; but later it did it again.
The question is: is this something to worry about an oil flow/distribution problem? It doesnt seem to do it when the downslope side is the left side. The filter with the oil pressure sensor are on the left side, so when the downslope is on the right these are at the highest point........I know that the oil scavenge/pickup is down in the sump so it tells me that perhaps there is a problem.........OR am I just making something out of nothing?