Oil & Fuel oil capacity for tank 48 kawasaki 23 hp

/ oil capacity for tank 48 kawasaki 23 hp #1  

nworbekim

Bronze Member
Tractor
mahindra 3510
i can't locate my book right now, so does anyone know the oil capacity for my tank 48? kawasaki 23 hp...

i think its 2 quarts, but i'm not sure enuff to go ahead... i bought it in the spring of 08, changed it after the break-in, let the dealer change it this spring, and since we've been getting some rain down here in the south east, i'm actually having to do some mowing this summer... already put 50 hours on it since april... but i've misplaced the manual, and i didn't write it down... i'll put a piece of duck tape on the frame somewhere and write the amount with a marker this time...

thanks!

/ oil capacity for tank 48 kawasaki 23 hp #2  
Last edited:
   / oil capacity for tank 48 kawasaki 23 hp #3  
Had to dig out the Kawasaki service manual to find the oil capacity the Cub owners didn't have it. It says 1.9 US quarts when engine in completely dry.
Kawasaki.jpg

/ oil capacity for tank 48 kawasaki 23 hp
many many thanks for the effort you all have made! i really appreciate you doing that for me...

i still am unable to find my manual!!! the wifey's been organizing my garage again :) and i don't see the tank's info on any of the URLs that do the cub cadet stuff... however i do see the Z-force stuff... has the tank series been discontinued? my luck... i bought mine last spring...

is the tank 48 the same as the Zforce 48?

/ oil capacity for tank 48 kawasaki 23 hp #6  
looking for a starter for 23 hp Kawasaki engine 2007 can any one point me in the right direction and who has the right price tpier1961@yahoo.com yhanks