Price Check NX6010hst price check

/ NX6010hst price check #1  

cstamm81

Gold Member
Tractor
Kubota L5740, Mahindra 3016HST, Kubota F2880
I致e been lurking for awhile, and I知 convinced an NX6010hst is the best choice for me to replace my Mahindra 3016hst. I知 after the largest PTO hp I can get with hst, which for me to the 6010.
I stopped at a small dealer that痴 been selling Kiltos for 12 years, the business has been there for over 60 years. Nice guy, knew his stuff, seemed like a person I would want to deal with.
He quoted me 37,400 for the open station tractor, 2nd rear remote with detect valve (so I can maybe add a backhoe down the road), and 3rd function for a loader grapple. The only thing I didn稚 like was he thought he could only give me 8k for my Mahindra, comparable used of my model are listed at 14k online.
I called another dealer and he quoted me 37,900 for the same package, we did not discuss a trade in.
How does that first price of 37,400 seem? I didn稚 wheel and deal at all as I知 not ready to pull the trigger. My thought would be to try and get the rear tires loaded and maybe the 50hr service thrown in if possible. Any help here is greatly appreciated.

/ NX6010hst price check #2  
95% of the time you will end up spending less if you sell your tractor and do the deal without a trade in.

/ NX6010hst price check
I can see that already, 8k seems pretty low, I see my model going for 14k. I doubt I壇 get that, but there痴 a lot of room in between those two figures.

/ NX6010hst price check #4  
2018 NX6010 Rops with KL6010 loader and bucket: $34,600 OTD. Backhoe 2485 w/ 18" bucket: $7,000. Dealer added block and fuel heater free. Dealer only charged $200 total labor to install wheel weights, aftermarket 3rd function and all other requested add-ons.

/ NX6010hst price check
SGreene that seems like a deal. What dealer would that be and where?

/ NX6010hst price check #6  
SGreene that seems like a deal. What dealer would that be and where?

Pro Equipment Sales Idaho Falls ID. Awesome crew of guys from the salesman, service and parts department, to the techs, and the manager is top notch. I couldn't be happier.

/ NX6010hst price check
Curious if you had to beat them up to get that price, or that痴 what they offered you out of the gates?

/ NX6010hst price check #8  
Curious if you had to beat them up to get that price, or thatç—´ what they offered you out of the gates?

Nope, no arm wrestling nor threats! They didn't offer a deal or even talk money until we discussed needs and wants.

I've only had 1 tractor before and it was dry clutch and no emisions so naturally I had a lot of questions and concerns surrounding the HST and tier 4 system. We discussed my intended uses and implements for the tractor which determined weight, frame size, features and hp as well as concerns for resale. We looked at Kioti's website for currant offers which, at the time, was the free loader program for the NX series. The dealer beat that offer value. We determined that HST and max hp within a series usually offers best resale value. Considering this, as well as my concerns for the HST durability and longevity, the dealer charged half the price difference for upgrading to the HST over the shuttle as well as half the price difference jumping to the 60hp over the 50hp. This dealer actually had an NX5010 cab model sitting on the lot and they did not pressure me to buy it. Instead we discussed my needs and wants, evaluated and negotiated prices and up charges and ordered what I wanted. They were also more than fair with additional add-ons. I opted to go with MIE's variable TFK kit instead of the Kioti or WR Long kits they offer. No qualms from them. The dealer installed it free of charge. In fact the dealer installed the third function, wheel weights, 2nd rear remote and back hoe all for only $200 labor.

In exchange for this great offer and service I offered my loyalty to make future purchases of implements with them as long as quality and prices are comparable to competition. They show me invoices of their costs and we negotiate a fair margin. So far I have purchased a box scraper, pallet forks, snowblower and canopy all new from them. I shop online for deals with all the big name brand implement dealers and these guys continue to compete where and when they can.

Service after the sale has been great as well. Since purchasing the tractor I experienced a severe break. The dealer wasted no time jumping to my rescue. They had their top tech on the scene immediately (70mile distance from dealer to home), picked up the tractor, and warrantied everything which ended up being an $8,000 repair. They even brought me a replacement excavator so I could finish the job. Under such an unfortunate circumstance I could not have asked for more from this dealership. It's turning out to be a great working relationship and I am happy to do business with them.

Apologies to the OP for hijacking your thread with my long story.

/ NX6010hst price check
No apologies needed, that sounds like a dealer who is serious about their desire to create life long customers! I doubt I値l find that level of salesmanship here in SE PA, although the first dealer seems like a very stand up guy at least.

/ NX6010hst price check #10  
My [new in the Fall of 20016] NX5510, cab and HST, ran about that price (I'd have to double-check, but I'm pretty certain that even with tax it was less than $38k). That's with ballasted rears and an extra rear remote (three in total).