NOT ALL DEER ARE GREEN

/ NOT ALL DEER ARE GREEN #1  

leaddog

Silver Member
Tractor
Century 3045
Just thought I would show off my deer I got this weekend. and no it isn't roadkill. This is an other good reason to get a red tractor as it is safer going into the woods to haul out the winter supply of meat. And an other reason to get a fel as it comes in handy picking the deer up and hoisting them up for skining. Makes a real good excuse to spend 17000 dollars right. I know you probably think that I could have gotten alot of hamburger for that kind of money but when you think of having to spend 40000 for a suv to go to town to pick it up it becomes a bargain. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Attachments

• 339909-Dscn1797.jpg
    339909-Dscn1797.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 528
   / NOT ALL DEER ARE GREEN #2  
Nice buck! I'm still looking.

/ NOT ALL DEER ARE GREEN #3  
Nice buck!

By the way, why do you have the front tire treads set up in that manner? Normally we see the directional tires coordinated on each axle /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

/ NOT ALL DEER ARE GREEN #4  
..ahhh yes..one of many uses for fel. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

/ NOT ALL DEER ARE GREEN
When I got my tractor it had a defective tire and I swapped one front tire with the dealer. he gave me a tire from the other side and I didn't notice it untill it had been on for a couple of days. I haven't been able to tell any difference so I haven't changed it. Does it make a difference accept for looks? If it does I'll change it. Thanks
Leaddog

/ NOT ALL DEER ARE GREEN #6  
....at about 60mph it'll pull hard to the right.... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ NOT ALL DEER ARE GREEN
You had me worried there but I always work my fields clockwise so I will have less arm fatigue when I'm doing that and I'll just slow down when I'm going in a straight line for several miles. Thanks, any advice like that , that will make things easier on an old guy like me so I can get more tractor time is appreciated. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ NOT ALL DEER ARE GREEN #8  
Not only that Dave, but it'll hydroplane at 85 with that tire set up. Still lmao at that one Dave. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif