No Longer Available * Farmtrac 60 Operator's Manual *No Longer Available

/ No Longer Available * Farmtrac 60 Operator's Manual *No Longer Available #1  

Suburban600

Bronze Member
Tractor
Farmtrac 60
For Farmtrac 60 owners I have posted a copy of my manual in a .pdf file. Even though not as extensive as a service or parts manual it provides lots of useful information for the Farmtrac 60 owner.

I don't know but some of the information may be useful for other Farmtrac models.

Just visit my site at Farmtrac 60 tractor-parts cross references to get your copy. If you have any problems with the file let me know.

Also, if you have any Farmtrac 60 operating tips or maintenance tips send me a note and I will incorporate on the website.

/ No Longer Available * Farmtrac 60 Operator's Manual *No Longer Available
If anyone else would like to share documentation which is helpful for Farmtrac 60 owners please send a .pdf of the document.

I will the .pdf to the site for free download.

Has anyone had any trouble downloading the Farmtrac 60 Operator's manual?

I would add the repair manual and parts manual but ... that is a lot of scanning!

My next project will be to scan in my 5320 loader operator's and parts manual...coming soon!

Also, lot's of Farmtrac 60's out there on the market for very reasonable prices. Keep your eyes open for a good deal.

/ No Longer Available * Farmtrac 60 Operator's Manual *No Longer Available #4  
I just purchased a Farmtrac 60 with a new alternator on it. The wireing is not hooked up. Can anyone help? Here is a picture of the new alternator. None of the gages except the Tach. are currently working. I plan to try to restore what ever is possible. IMAG0189.jpg

/ No Longer Available * Farmtrac 60 Operator's Manual *No Longer Available #5  
There should be some wires "hanging" near the alternator spot that will match the two that take plugs. The one with the "red B" is the "battery" connection and there should be a wire with a "washer" type terminal end that goes on it.

/ No Longer Available * Farmtrac 60 Operator's Manual *No Longer Available #6  
Thanks I will check and see where those are.

/ No Longer Available * Farmtrac 60 Operator's Manual *No Longer Available #7  
Is there another link to the operators manual for the FT60? This one is no good.

/ No Longer Available * Farmtrac 60 Operator's Manual *No Longer Available #9  
For Farmtrac 60 owners I have posted a copy of my manual in a .pdf file. Even though not as extensive as a service or parts manual it provides lots of useful information for the Farmtrac 60 owner.

I don't know but some of the information may be useful for other Farmtrac models.

Just visit my site at Farmtrac 60 tractor-parts cross references to get your copy. If you have any problems with the file let me know.

Also, if you have any Farmtrac 60 operating tips or maintenance tips send me a note and I will incorporate on the website.
Your site is requesting me to download flash player, since flash player has security concerns and I am led to believe being discontinued, is there another way to get a copy of the manual.
There is a used Farmtrac 60 I am interested and hope the manual has the serial number decode to determine the year and the recommended engine oil