NH lawnmowers

/ NH lawnmowers #1  

Robert_in_NY

Tractor
Case-IH Farmall 45A, Kubota M8540 Narrow, New Holland TN 65, Bobcat 331, Ford 1920, 1952 John Deere M, Allis Chalmers B, Bombardier Traxter XT, Massey Harris 81RC and a John Deere 3300 combine, Cub Cadet GT1554
Do any of you guys use New Holland lawn mowers or have any insight on wether they are worth the money? We are looking at getting a new rider this spring and the New Holland would blend in good with our other tractor and our NH dealer is 3 miles down the road from us. I was just looking for some pros and cons about the units as it will be used to mow 1.5 acres with a couple trees and a few banks along the road. We currently use a MTD and have had a lot of problems with it especially with the engine loosening up so we want something with better reliability. If any of you have any suggestions I would gladly listen. Thanks

/ NH lawnmowers #2  
My local NH dealer also sells Toro... he said that (I think due to prices) for anything smaller than a TC18 (in tractor size, not HP), he generally sells the Toro product.

/ NH lawnmowers
Thanks I have a friend that sells Toro and may have to talk to him about owning a red tractor.

/ NH lawnmowers #4  
I may be wrong on this point - but I am pretty sure that the NH lawn and garden tractors are made by Toro and just painted blue.

Phil

/ NH lawnmowers #5  
Phil, that is true.