??? NH 1010 stackwagon

/ ??? NH 1010 stackwagon #1  

disco

Bronze Member
Tractor
JD 4310 & JD 4020
I have a chance to buy a 1010. I see that they don't have the push off on them. Should I stay away from it? I believe it has the single bale unload. This is something I could use. It's in good shape. Pros or cons. All replies welcomed.
Thanks Paul

/ ??? NH 1010 stackwagon #2  
I have a 1012 with push-off. Couldn't get along without it in my application: load and unload quickly, load to barn later. However, I'll bet the frame has the cutouts and holes for the device. Its something you could add with some flat plate and the steel channel from 2 road signs and some steel cable. If you have an extra 1 way cylinder outlet on your tractor and some garage door springs, you have all the stuff that it takes to make your own deal. Another option would be to feed a chain or wire loop tied to a fence post and drive away from the load.

But, Its not really possible to drive off with the table fully raised and leave a full stack and an empty trailer.

/ ??? NH 1010 stackwagon #3  
Is that the one on craigslist, I saw one this morning in the mps/st paul. one?

/ ??? NH 1010 stackwagon
It is I emailed. Hav'nt heard back. Think I will pass if it is still for sale. I want one but will wait till I find one with the push offs.
Paul

/ ??? NH 1010 stackwagon #5