Tractor News NEW Massey Ferguson GC1723E & GC1725M Video Walk-Around

/ NEW Massey Ferguson GC1723E & GC1725M Video Walk-Around #1  

agcodealer

Bronze Member
We just got our first new GC Series in and we did videos on each model and will be adding more configurations as they arrive. Hope it helps.

Massey Ferguson GC1723E Basic Sub-Compact with 2326 Mid-Mount Mower Video

Visit your local dealer and check out these new models. If in West Central Missouri come visit us...we would love to show you.

/ NEW Massey Ferguson GC1723E & GC1725M Video Walk-Around
Massey Ferguson GC1725M Premium SubCompact with DL95 Loader

/ NEW Massey Ferguson GC1723E & GC1725M Video Walk-Around #3  
The GC was already a well made tractor, I predict the new model will be even more successful, SSQA etc.. I suspect the other color tractors will have a hard time outselling this model SCUT..

/ NEW Massey Ferguson GC1723E & GC1725M Video Walk-Around #4  
Saw the new series at a Home Show this weekend-very nice and even better ergonomics. Love where they put the FEL controls and the rear 3 point hitch lever. Like the new seat and tilt steering as well.
Maybe now there are enough new features to where I can sell my GC2410 and get the new BH version? Not the for mechanical reasons but comfort level-the 3 point hitch lever placement alone is worth it. On the GC 2410 my neck gets so sore when snowblowing.

/ NEW Massey Ferguson GC1723E & GC1725M Video Walk-Around #5  
I like where the loader control is. I have thought about trading mine in. Although mine is setup as I want it. I have a quck attach system thats different from this one. ITs just as nice or nicer. The forks can be used on my three point as well as the loader. Id certainly lose money on the trade. I guess a guy could try to sell it privately. It sounds great but I don't creating my own hassles. I guess I just like my own set up