New LS XR4046 HC

/ New LS XR4046 HC #11  
I have the same setup and have had it almost a year, it is quite capable of some serious digging, I could not find my septic tank and spend weeks by hand probing to ground and the plumber wanted 2 grand just to find it so I bought the tractor with the back hoe and in just a couple of hours I followed my sewer pipe about 20 feet and dug down 4 feet to the tank. It made the job nothing compared to what I was doing.
Way totally off topic, but... I never could understand why people would bury their septic tank like a coffin. the closer it is to the top of the ground, generally the better it will work.
My dad owned a septic tank business when I was a kid and hated buried tanks. Even once you got them open, hard to work on standing on your head...

/ New LS XR4046 HC
southerbre . Will Be waiting to here how u like it, Pretty sure we will be buying the 4046hc this week with backhoe. Whispering Oak has ease my mind on the back hoe, Thank for feed back. danman62

Update: I haven't had a lot of seat time yet, but with the amount I've had I'm very impressed by the tractor and the backhoe. It dug out a large stump and handled a large boulder with ease

Attachments

• image-1037784939.jpg
    image-1037784939.jpg
    574.3 KB · Views: 236
  • image-2201825525.jpg
    image-2201825525.jpg
    631.9 KB · Views: 215
   / New LS XR4046 HC #13  
Update: I haven't had a lot of seat time yet, but with the amount I've had I'm very impressed by the tractor and the backhoe. It dug out a large stump and handled a large boulder with ease

Would any of yall be willing to tell what yall gave for the tractor?
I have recently been quoted 26,900 for a XR 4046HC or 22,600 for open cab. The only problem is the dealer is about 2-3 hours and 80-100 miles away, mostly interstate.
He also says he has a used, like new backhoe for 3900.00. Sound decent?

/ New LS XR4046 HC #14  
Would any of yall be willing to tell what yall gave for the tractor?
I have recently been quoted 26,900 for a XR 4046HC or 22,600 for open cab. The only problem is the dealer is about 2-3 hours and 80-100 miles away, mostly interstate.
He also says he has a used, like new backhoe for 3900.00. Sound decent?

$26,900 is a very good price on the XR with cab. Not sure on the open platform as I did not price any when I was researching. 80-100 miles wouldn't detract me from buying. I paid $27,980 which I thought was a good deal.

/ New LS XR4046 HC #15  
Thanks blue, I have narrowed to the LS or a Branson 4720 Hst, the Branson doesn't come in a cab. Not sure I need a cab but would be nice I'm sure. I have not seen the backhoe but he says it's like new, half the cost of new. Seems like a no brainer.

/ New LS XR4046 HC #16  
Thanks blue, I have narrowed to the LS or a Branson 4720 Hst, the Branson doesn't come in a cab. Not sure I need a cab but would be nice I'm sure. I have not seen the backhoe but he says it's like new, half the cost of new. Seems like a no brainer.

That's a good price even if you have to drive 100 miles. Great price on the backhoe if it's in good shape. And GET the cab. You will kick yourself later if you don't. Nothing like bush hogging in 95 degree weather in a cab with A/C, especially if you have allergies.