/ New Holland TK65V #1  

diogonike

Tractor
New Holland and BCS
Hello everyone
I have a problem with my New Holland Tk65V tractor
There was a gas pass,
for the oil sump
Initially, I thought it was the injectors, I removed the injectors and had them tested, the injectors were good, in the workshop where the injectors were tested, I was told that it could be the injection pump
I removed the injection pump, all seals were changed and the pump was fine-tuned.
I put the pump back on, but the engine won't start, one of the times I was running low on the battery and I helped with the spray to make it easier to start, it got on for a few seconds, but it went down, but this time I heard a small noise, have the valves touched the piston? Could it be that the pump was injecting fuel into the pistons, it was not burned and made the hydraulic block when I helped with the spray?
The engine was put on point, it does not start at all, the pump was removed again to test whether it was well repaired or not.

/ New Holland TK65V #2  
It is not recommended to use ether spray with a diesel. It ignites at too low a temperature. As far as your fuel system goes, did you bleed the air out of the system per the owner's manual before attempting to start the engine after the fuel pump and injector repair? If your answer is "no" my guess is a lack of fuel caused the failure to start.

/ New Holland TK65V
It is not recommended to use ether spray with a diesel. It ignites at too low a temperature. As far as your fuel system goes, did you bleed the air out of the system per the owner's manual before attempting to start the engine after the fuel pump and injector repair? If your answer is "no" my guess is a lack of fuel caused the failure to start.

Thanks for the answer
I discovered this in practice, I shouldn't have used the spray, now there's nothing I can do, I thought it might be helping and I just hurt, I just hope I haven't damaged anything
Yes, the entire system was bled so that there was no air in the system. even so the engine still doesn’t start, nor does smoke pour

/ New Holland TK65V #4  
It may be time for a compression check to see if there's enough compression to ignite the fuel. You could also check that the air cleaner is clean and air has free passage into the engine - assuming fuel is finding its way in there as well. You could crack a line at each injector to ensure fuel is getting that far when you turn the engine over. Got glow plugs? This is all assuming it's a diesel engine.

/ New Holland TK65V
It may be time for a compression check to see if there's enough compression to ignite the fuel. You could also check that the air cleaner is clean and air has free passage into the engine - assuming fuel is finding its way in there as well. You could crack a line at each injector to ensure fuel is getting that far when you turn the engine over. Got glow plugs? This is all assuming it's a diesel engine.

Thanks again
Yes, the fuel is coming, I think and the problem is in the timing of the injection pump, the pump is not completely on point, and it is not sending dissel to the first cylinder
No glow plugs
The engine is an iveco 8035.05

/ New Holland TK65V #6  
I don't think you hurt anything with the ether. I have read the comments about not using ether a number of times on this site. Using ether with a diesel equipped with glow plugs or an intake preheater is a problem. The hot surface could start a fire. Many heavy equipment manufacturers install ether injection systems as part of a cold start package. My John Deere 310G has it from the factory and I know CAT does the same. Just do not over use it.

/ New Holland TK65V
I don't think you hurt anything with the ether. I have read the comments about not using ether a number of times on this site. Using ether with a diesel equipped with glow plugs or an intake preheater is a problem. The hot surface could start a fire. Many heavy equipment manufacturers install ether injection systems as part of a cold start package. My John Deere 310G has it from the factory and I know CAT does the same. Just do not over use it.

Before using the spray I read that it can be used in dissel engines and petrol engines.
My engine has no glow plugs
I only used the spray because my battery was running low and I thought it would help in the game, make it easier, I thought I had damaged something because I heard a strange noise
The engine has already started, the injection pump was out of point, the injection pump starts to release fuel not at the TDC but at 9 + -0.5 degrees before the BTC
Before it said
Pump timing on engine: delivery start 9 ° ± 0.5 ° before
TDC of cylinder 1 compression stroke.
Plunger pre - lift for timing on engine: 1 mm (0.0394
in.) from BDC (with tools 291754 - 291755).
Cylinder No.1 delivery line union on pump: marked
with letter A ..

But according to the manual update it says that I quote

Pump timing on engine: delivery start 0 ° ± 0.5 ° before
T.D.C. of cylinder 1 on compression stroke.
Plunger pre - lift for timing on engine: 1 mm from
B.D.C. (with tools 380000228 - 380001601).
Cylinder No. 1 delivery line union on pump: marked
with letter A.