Price Check New England Pricing

/ New England Pricing #1  

KiotiDave

Advertiser
Dartmouth College/Lake Sunapee Region, west centra
Tractor
Can't remember
Many people are talking about the price of tractors in New England. They seem to think that they are too high and that they don't like this dealer or that dealer. I know you thought I was leading up to an explaination as to why this is...Sorry!
I don't know, but I will try to do something about it.
I would like to hear(e-mail) from anyone contemplating a Kioti tractor in the Upper New England states to see if I can save you some money. I think that if I can substantially lower or even eliminate some of the overhead costs, that I can save you considerable money. Whether you want a CK20 or a larger DK series, just e-mail what you want and I'll see if I can get this program off the ground. This is not a gimmick, I am just trying to help out with lower pricing.
Dave G.

/ New England Pricing #2  
Hats off to you Dave. To go out and find a solution to help others cool /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif cag

/ New England Pricing #3  
Subsequent to spending a month on the web and communicating with several dealers in New England and elsewhere on the east coast, I finally purchased a 3054 from Dave in March. The cost was less than most of the other dealers I connected with and substantially less than anyone else in New England. I feel that his prices are realistic and that he runs a ervice oriented organization.

/ New England Pricing #4  
I talked to four Kioti dealers in New England.
I felt good about dealing with Dave and he saved me enough
(over the other dealers) to pay for a trailer. Actually delivered on a Sunday!!

/ New England Pricing #5  
Way to go Dave. The more orange I see the better. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ New England Pricing
I feel that I should clarify something. I am in no way trying to solicit business from other dealers or trying to infringe on their territory. I truly believe that people should always support local dealers, you need to have this dealer take care of you should any questions or problems arise. Anyone on this site that has shopped or purchased from me knows that I always suggest a dealer close to them and ask if they visited that dealer, I have even given names and numbers. Heck, I even have the other dealer's locations posted on a map in my showroom. I would hope they would do the same for me. If for some reason you cannot get together with your dealer, I am the alternative to buying a different color tractor. Our main target area is the central Connecticut River valley of New Hampshire and Vermont, but we do venture out farther from time to time. So please shop locally if you are able, if you can't make a deal, you know where I am.
Thanks, Dave Gaudet

/ New England Pricing #7  
Let me tell you, thats refreshing to hear. I wish the dealers in my area were as considerate as you. Unfortuantly, alot of todays customers are setting us up against each other more and more often. I had one guy today who has gone between me and another local dealer three times, each time asking us to beat the others price. Today I refused and called the other dealer to appologize. I am all for shopping around for a good price, but that kinda stuff strains relationships that are important to maintain.

/ New England Pricing #8  
Dave I never look at it as you where trying too take or steal business away from other dealers. I seen it as offering an alternative to potential buyers this being said I still stand to my original post. Hats off to you Dave /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif