New DX33 pics

/ New DX33 pics
Looks like I could get a quick attach plate for snow removal and then frame mount for dirt or gravel work. I saw quick attach adapter plates on EBay for $80.00 so that may be a viable approach.

/ New DX33 pics #12  
I'm partial to blue, but I can see why you got the red one. Looks like you have twins, seems you should have bought two! I see two black trailers in the background right? /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

/ New DX33 pics
You guessed it! It has been two of everything since they were born! Won't be long before they are fighting over who will mow the yard and who will go till a garden for someone. They love to ride. Might have to trade the DX33 off for a pair of DX18's......but then maybe not...dad is still a big kid at heart and would hate to give up his toy! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ New DX33 pics #14  
That's a nice looking machine!

Keep a close eye on the battery so you don't end up with acid damage like many others here. I would even consider replacing it before you end up with a mess. A gel cell or Optima would be a good replacement.

/ New DX33 pics
Thanks Steve. I have discussed the battery issue with the dealer and his service manager and since they have not received a service bulletin in regards to this issue they can not do any preventative measures. They told me to keep a close eye on it and as soon as a problem arises they will take care of it.

/ New DX33 pics #16  
This battery issue has been around for a couple of years on the New Holland board. You might want to contact a New Holland dealer and get the service bulletin number and a copy of it and give it to your Case dealer.