New 2615 with FEL

/ New 2615 with FEL #1  

kenboat

Tractor
Satoh Beaver for now
I have been sitting on the side reading posts trying to figure out what would work good for us and have read a lot of great info. Thanks to all.
We will get our 2615 w/fel delivered tommorow. The dealer was really great on explaining everything.
I think we got a good deal. What do the pro's think. Tractor and fel for $13,600 from local dealer.
Thanks, Ken

/ New 2615 with FEL #2  
Ken,
Welcome to TBN /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Congrats on the new purchase

/ New 2615 with FEL #3  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( I think we got a good deal. What do the pro's think. )</font>

I think that once a person makes the decision and moves on it, ANY tractor purchase is a good deal. Doesn't matter what anyone else thinks! /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Congrats on your new addition. Like always, I'll remind you that pictures are not only expected.....they're required! /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ New 2615 with FEL #4  
Welcome aboard

</font><font color="blue" class="small">( I think we got a good deal. What do the pro's think. Tractor and fel for $13,600 from local dealer. )</font>
I think it sound like a very good deal. I payed $14700 for a 2615, FEL and 72"MMM. I was told by one dealer that was less than he gets them for!

Enjoy the new tractor.

PS Pictures are required.

/ New 2615 with FEL #5  
AHHH Yes, New tractor requires some pics, pics,pics the more you view the better ya feel................................. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ New 2615 with FEL #6  
Yep, I'd say you did well! Ordered mine Saturday.

AHHH Yes, New tractor requires some pics, pics,pics the more you view the better ya feel.................................

(Don't forget to stand in the picture too!)

/ New 2615 with FEL #7  
I am also in S Illinois. What dealer did you get yours from? I have been dealing with one in Alabama and a local good deal is always better.