New 1760M

/ New 1760M #1  

4tillingdirt

Silver Member
Tractor
N/A
Have you guys priced this new tractor yet? I am hearing 38K including tax to order one. Maybe I am mistaken but Massey seems to be priced awfully high. Maybe not compared to a Deere or Kubota for something close. A 1754 is about 2K less.

/ New 1760M #2  
The 1700M units haven't been released to dealers yet but pricewise it should come out comparable to a current 1759. You can build a 1700M on Massey's website and get the MSRP # but you need to sit down with the dealer, negotiate a price, apply any current programs, etc. to get to your final numbers. A specific dealer's target margin on their CUE products will play into the final number as well.

/ New 1760M #3  
I'm looking at one hopefully in the next week or so, dealer says it's in transit. No price given yet but last week I was quoted $43k for a similar JD 4052r and $48k on a 4066r. It's gotta be cheaper than that.

/ New 1760M
Another dealer I talked to quoted my 33 without tax for open station so a little better. That is still a lot of money for a compact tractor. I guess you can look at it as more of an investment than you would a car since the tractor could very well last you most of your life. I really like the 1760M from what information I have found, but what really stinks is you can't get a hydro on the open station model which make no sense.

/ New 1760M #5  
Looking thru the build thing on the Massey site, the 1750 has a deluxe cab available, but not the 1755. They have mid pto for all models except the 1760, appears that only has mid pto for the shuttle version.

/ New 1760M
I guess the 1760M is a deal breaker. If you get open station you get Cat II implements.

/ New 1760M #7  
Just got a 1760M and it is Cat 2 but comes with bushing adapters for your cat 1 stuff. The Deluxe cab only comes on a HST tractor and I am of the opinion that HST are not for me!

This is a beast of a Compact tractor.

1760M-2.jpg

/ New 1760M #8  
I think the 1759 is gear driven