Need parts for ford new holland 1700

/ Need parts for ford new holland 1700 #1  

orygunparson

Tractor
Yanmar 155D
Howdy everyone! I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this thread, but I'll start here first. I own a 1982 F/NH 1700. The engine, tranny and hydraulics work fine. I need parts and some of you can steer me in the right direction to find them. 2 front wheels, grille, intake assembly and wiring harness. It starts and runs fine - I just want to have the electrical doing what it's supposed to do. The previous owner(s) cut so many wires it's a mess. So any help you may afford would be greatly appreciated.

/ Need parts for ford new holland 1700 #2  
Messicks for new parts
All States Ag or Southern Global for used
Agri-services out of New York for a replacement wiring harness

/ Need parts for ford new holland 1700
Messicks for new parts
All States Ag or Southern Global for used
Agri-services out of New York for a replacement wiring harness
Thank you for your help - sorry it took me so long to respond. I appreciate what you've done.

/ Need parts for ford new holland 1700 #4  
Thank you for your help - sorry it took me so long to respond. I appreciate what you've done.
Also try Hey Wheel out of KS if you can't locate the front wheels used

/ Need parts for ford new holland 1700
Thanks! I've looked at the sites you suggested and may have some luck there. I will take a look at Hey Wheels, too.👍🤠

/ Need parts for ford new holland 1700 #6  
I used to have a 1900 that I needed parts for. Best bet for most things is a tractor junkyard. Lots in the upper Midwest and they advertise in the farm pubs. Wheels are ok price from a boneyard but new would cost a king's ransom. You can also have Unverferth Mfg in Ohio cut the center out of same style wheel and add a center with the odd Ford bolt pattern. Other Japanese tractors might use the same bolt pattern. Deere might.

New parts will be shocking in price so just find used and pick up the most parts you can. Buy new what you have to.