Need idea for toolbar

/ Need idea for toolbar #11  
There's a nice design on the projects section of the Lincoln welding site.

/ Need idea for toolbar #12  
The box section on mine is 2 1/2" thick angles welded together.
I was thinking 4x6x1/2" tube 7' long.
It will need a little more iron on top and bottom.
After I get the slots cut and everything works out,I will add 1/2x1 strap
on bottom behind rippers and in front on top.
I always over build everything anyway.
Never know when in-laws will borrow and put on 200hp. farm tractor.

/ Need idea for toolbar #14  
Your tool bar question is the same one I had several months ago. So I did a little research and came up with an idea.

I bought a cat. 1 "A" frame at the local farm supply store, which mounts directly to the 3 pt hitch. Near each pin on the A frame is a clamp that will allow a 6ft plus piece of 2 to 2-1/2 inch square tubing (tool bar) to be mounted across this A frame. Then you can buy these tool clamps that clamp to that tool bar. These clamps have a slot with a set screw to allow a ripper bar or whatever to be mounted vertically through these clamps.

With this setup the sky is the limit. You can mount as many rippers, ploughs, or chisels as you have room for. The 2 1/2 inch square tubing has plenty of strength and you don't need to worry about bending them. Here in Arizona the farmers use 2 1/4 inch tubing to mount chisels to.

With this you can mounts lots of different tools without disconnecting from the 3pt hitch. Just install or remove from the tool bar.

I have ripped and ploughed some garden rows with it. I even made a fork lift that fits into the clamps. It all works nicely.

Sorry I don't have pictures.
Good luck!

/ Need idea for toolbar
I like the ripper. I will try to build one this winter out of some old disk frame parts I have similar to the riper you posted with some of my own modifications. I'll post a picture when I get done.

/ Need idea for toolbar
Like I replied to Hoeman00 I will try to build a toolbar this winter. I'll use the metal from an old disk frame I have laying around. The beams holding the disk axle is rectangle and very thick. Should make a very strong frame. Now I need to buy a box blade to use the rippers, has anyone given thought to using a rolling cutter from a plow ahead of the ripper to break up the ground?