Need help pricing a used John Deere 3720 - 147 hours

/ Need help pricing a used John Deere 3720 - 147 hours #1  

Spetan

Tractor
John Deere 3720
Bought some real estate…. Previous owner left 2007 John Deere 3720, E Hydro trans, dual mid scv’s,air seat…

then second line item: JD 300CX loader, hood guard, 73 inch bucket

note….147 hours….air conditioner in cab does not work… Bush hog is inoperabl, but has forks, and what I would call a “box drag” that has narrow type points.

stsrts and runs good… 4wd works fine.

got a guy coming to see it tomorrow….

edit to add: northern Colorado

what is it worth?

thanks,

Spetan

Last edited:
   / Need help pricing a used John Deere 3720 - 147 hours #2  
Hard to say without seeing condition. Does it LOOK like a 147 hour machine or does it look like the hour meter has been replaced and not accurate. Does the hour meter even work?

I'll go out on a limb and say 10 grand shipped to N FL. :)

/ Need help pricing a used John Deere 3720 - 147 hours
I have owned the property for a number of years…have the sales invoice…. 147 hours is real…. All in good working order except ac.

in good condition

/ Need help pricing a used John Deere 3720 - 147 hours #4  
1st step should be to have the local deere dealer run the s/n and make shure deere credit has been paid ! or your selling stolen property .

/ Need help pricing a used John Deere 3720 - 147 hours #5  
My first step as seller would be to have ac problem diagnosed. Potential buyer would picture worst case scenario for cost of repair and offer accordingly. What if it's just a blown clutch fuse or pressure cutoff switch? Cab tractor with no ac would concern buyer.

/ Need help pricing a used John Deere 3720 - 147 hours
Thanks all…. have got an idea now of prices etc…

btw…. AC began to function, I tried to get it to work last fall and deemed it non-functional…. Today it is working fine….another “operator error?”

/ Need help pricing a used John Deere 3720 - 147 hours #7  
OK, so you have a pre-tier IV model - that makes it really desirable. Arguably more desirable than a brand new one with all the emission controls today.
It's a popular model from a top line mfg. and it has so few hours that it is barely broken in. Plus it has all the attachments one would want and a cab!

I'd check to see what a new 44 hp HST with a cab and loader costs today - you can use "Build your own" on the Mfg. web site. And use that as a starting point. It wouldn't suprise me at all if you can get 75% of the cost of a new one and still give both buyer and seller a good deal.