Buying Advice Need advice on 63 Massey 35

/ Need advice on 63 Massey 35 #1  

ETIENE

Tractor
Massey Ferguson
New to the site.First off I’m not a tractor guy, but I am trying to sell a 63 Massey 35 that has a new rebuilt Perkins 3 cylinder diesel sitting on a pallet. This was a project for a friend of mine whose dad passed earlier in the year. Long story short, dad passed, left the house,garage,full of stuff and this tractor and all or most of its parts on the floor.It is basically a basket case. Not knowing much about tractors we are trying to figure a good avenue and value to sell this tractor. Have the invoice from repair shop(little over 6k) and a video of the motor running. Any ideas would be much appreciated. Thanks.

/ Need advice on 63 Massey 35 #2  
You say you are not a tractor guy but these statments ae confusing.
"has a new rebuilt Perkins 3 cylinder diesel sitting on a pallet" "and a video of the motor running."
At any rate I doubt you will get more than the $6k he spent unless the remainder has also been restored.

/ Need advice on 63 Massey 35 #3  
I know I’m late to this post, but I thought I’d help in case it’s still not sold.

I have a Massy 202 work I’ll, which is the industrial version of the 35. MF 35s go for $3-4k if they are in good usable shape. The $4k(top end) would be good tires, good engine, and front loader. I see basket cases got for $500-900 in similar situations (someone passed and family is getting rid of it).

Good luck