NE Pa Kioti dealers

/ NE Pa Kioti dealers #1  

Kosmo

Silver Member
Tractor
Ford/NH 1715
I've narrowed my ~40 hp tractor search to Kioti or Bobcat. There are 3 Kioti dealers within about 30 miles. Anyone have any experience with Joe Signs equipment in Oswego N.Y., Afton Power equipment in Afton N.Y., or Brian Konopinski power Eq. in Trucksville PA. They all seem to be rather small outfits and haven't responded to emails or answered the phones. Pretty funny if you ask me, but not too impressed so far. I may have to travel farther but that makes service a pain. Just wondering if anyone can add some input here. Thanks up front.

/ NE Pa Kioti dealers #2  
If they dont reply or answer a phone its a big red flag.
Do any have a web site? Guessing they just order what you want. No stock or service department.
Do a dealer locator from Kioti's web site.

/ NE Pa Kioti dealers
Do any have a web site? Guessing they just order what you want. No stock or service department.
yeah that's how i found these dealers, through Kioti site. I thought their lack of communication might be a danger sign. I might have to go further away. Like I said, they seem to be small outfits. Checked out their facilities on google maps and they only have a few units out front of the the buildings.

/ NE Pa Kioti dealers #4  
Kosmo - Sent you a PM -

/ NE Pa Kioti dealers #5  
I heard that Afton Equipment is no longer a dealer.

/ NE Pa Kioti dealers #6  
I just purchased a CK2610 from Joe Signs in Owego New York it’s being delivered today. I live in northeast Pa. and Kioti dealers are few and far between. The first dealer I tried to do business with didn’t call me when he received four new tractors and sold them all after I had waited 8 months. So I traveled 45 miles to Joe Signs in Owego N.Y.
Joe had just sold his last CK2610 but was expecting more the following week. Three days later Joe called and said they had arrived so we made a deal and awaiting arrival of the new tractor today.
The impression I got from both dealers is they get a lot of “tire kickers” that aren’t serious buyers. I chose to do all my interactions in person rather than on the phone so they understood I was a serious buyer, Joe kept his word on everything he told me.
Everything he gets in sells extremely quick but if you talk to him he will call when he receives a shipment of the model your looking for.
They have been in business since 1947 and have been selling Kioti’s for 17 years so they seem to be a successful and stable business.
Good luck.

/ NE Pa Kioti dealers #7  
I worked at PPTE for almost 20 years before relocating. They have been in business over 50 years and have represented Kioti for probably 10.

/ NE Pa Kioti dealers #8  
Give Jim at Jim’s equipment in Campbell my a call I just bought my 2 Lipton from Jim a nx4510

/ NE Pa Kioti dealers #9  
Sorry fat fingers on a cell phone traded my ck2610 on a nx4510 at Jim’s great guy to deal with

/ NE Pa Kioti dealers #10  
I heard that Afton Equipment is no longer a dealer.
Apparently you're correct. Scumbag lied right to my face, said even though he had no inventory, he was still doing service and warranty work. Was supposed to pick up my tractor in November. Ghosted me all winter. Now I'm stuck trying to get another dealer, MUCH further away to fix my tractor, and I keep getting told it's going to take MONTHS to get it fixed.