National Farm Machinery Show Louisville, KY

/ National Farm Machinery Show Louisville, KY
I can only compare to the Farm Progress Show. I like the Louisville National Farm Machinery Show because you have a lot more small implement guys there. Example I talked to the owner and purchased Pat's Easy Change Sytem (you can save on shipping if you know what you want). All of the CUT manufactures are there and you can sit on them and see how you like them. It is nice to talk with the manufactures direct as well. They seem to like to know how you are getting along with their product and how your dealer is doing. It gives them a chance to have a one on one with the public and get a feel for what people are thinking. Networking at its best. I know the booth space and display area is quite a bit less expensive than the Farm Progress Show so it attracts alot of the smaller guys. We got a room 3 years ago within 30 minutes so I wouldn't think it would be too bad to find one within an hour. The show is right off I-65. It is amazing they have tractor pulls in Freedom Hall!:D It seems more festiv than Farm Progress and it is tradition with many. I know guys who camp out all week there and hit the tractor pulls every night. It is their winter time vacation. Nothing like a bunch of tractor and machinery fanatics getting together.:D Also you they have beer!