my new FEL attachments

/ my new FEL attachments #1  

farmyid

Bronze Member
Tractor
Century 3040
Just got a set of 42" Alondoni forks for my 3040 and I am really pleased with how fast it is to get into and out of the new forks and the bucket. Once I got the hang of it it takes only a couple of minutes unless the pin mechanism jams. I am going to try a liberal coating of grease on the holes and pins. Also had my dealer weld a set of quick attach plates to a snowplow set up I bought at a tag sale here in town and got it hooked up to the rear remotes with a set of long hoses. Looks like it will work well.
Mark

/ my new FEL attachments #2  
Yes that quick attach is really handy. I am surprised that all manufactures don't have it as standard as I would add only a small cost to the fel. I have mine set up so I can change from the bucket, forks, stone bucket, and snow plow and trying to think of other attachments. The forks and snowplow switch will be handy this winterr as I burn wood and store the wood in gons and use the forks to put it infront of my outside furnace. and then when I need to plow all I have to do is hook up the plow.
leaddog

/ my new FEL attachments #4  
My stone bucket is an attachment that I made. I got the idea here. seach for stone bucket and you should find something here. Its made with car axels about 3in apart to help me pick up rocks. Made simular to this one.
I store my wood in metal gons( metal mesh 4x4x3 containers) that I got at an auction. They are used here in factories to store parts in. I just take them out to the woods and fill them up and move them around with my forks. saves handleing

Attachments

• 342336-Forkupclose.jpg
    342336-Forkupclose.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 281
   / my new FEL attachments #5  
As far as any problems with my 3045, No problems and I am very happy with it. I have about 90hrs now. It was about 15 degrees out the other morning and I started it up just to see how it would fire up in the cold and it fired right up. Got about 4in of snow today so it woun't be long and I'll be useing it to plow and blow snow. I have a plow for the front and a blower for the back so I should be ready for what ever mother nature sends.