My 790

/ My 790 #1  

RobS

Tractor
None!
OK, here's my half-tech attempt at uploading a photo. It's a 35mm shot scanned in, I'm not fully sold on this digital stuff yet. If it works, you'll see a shot of me putting in my culvert. I used the Harv method of self timer on a tripod, thus the somewhat posed look. In any event, it's high time we got more Green on this board!

Rob

Attachments

• 35-22277-790.jpg
    35-22277-790.jpg
    5.3 KB · Views: 469
   / My 790 #2  
Robs,
Great looking JD you got there!!
The picture came out just fine,/w3tcompact/icons/smile.gifbut lacking some orange. /w3tcompact/icons/cool.gif

I agree need more green on the board./w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

Thomas..NH /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

/ My 790 #3  
Robs, green can mix with orange and blue! Looks like you have enough dirt piled up to keep that FEL busy for a while.

/ My 790 #4  
Ohhh, I could use one of those.

Paul B

/ My 790 #5  
Yeah, that dirt is actually on the other side of the road. It's the topsoil (higher quality sand) they removed when they put in the road. We had the developer grade ours into a nice berm all along the road, now planted with Norway Spruce saplings. Good job for a dozer, didn't even try it myself.
Conveniently enough, a friend just picked up a JD350 dozer and is willing to let me borrow it. Only thing is I need a way to transport. Might just have to accumulate the dozer projects and pay someone to do the hauling. As much as I like JD Green, JD Yellow is bound to be even more fun!
Thanks for the compliments! Rob

/ My 790 #6  
Well, you've got yellow wheels, so I guess that's a start toward John Deere yellow./w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

Bird

/ My 790 #8  
Rob - I agree - need more Green & Blue. For that matter all colors. I like seeing em all. Welcome aboard.

lem