Buying Advice MT225S

/ MT225S #1  

HRTCRST

Tractor
none yet-new buyer
Newbie purchasing first tractor: Local dealer gave me a price of $26845 including tax for MT225S: TLB, MMM, &rotary tiller(package deal)....Does that sound good deal or do you think I should shop around some more? Thank you for any advice

Last edited:
   / MT225S #2  
That sounds like a good package price for sure! My neighbor paid $21,500 for just the TLB setup. His dealer said another $3k for the MMM. Sounds like a good discount off the tractor setup, giving you the tiller for free! Especially if it is including the tax!

I would snatch it up before he changes his mind!

/ MT225S #3  
That is fair deal based on mmm ,TLB, And rototiller. Typically rototiller brings 1.2k from farm stores name brand goes usually 1.9-2.2K. Make sure to test seat for backhoe is it in position to reach controls. This has been a complaint. I have MT225S without backhoe but MMM can稚 say enough about the tractor and mower. It does excellent job. You will not be disappointed. I have moved dirt with unit it is a workhorse no loss of power. I am not forgiving on the tractor it gets used hard but is well maintained.

/ MT225S #4  
As a backhoe seat “complainer,” yes, it’s weird and needs addressed but it’s definitely not a deal breaker! I’m still loving my new MT225S.

/ MT225S #5  
My seat is not an issue....getting into BH position is a squeeze. 6'2" 230ibs. :)

/ MT225S #6  
My new 225s with loader was $15,500 with 200 mile free delivery.