Dealer Montana Dealers - What is This Tractor?

/ Montana Dealers - What is This Tractor? #3  
Hello Linpat. It is made by TYM and if you look at the TYM-America website you can see a TYM tractor that TYM manufactures and TYM America sells. Please be clear that TYM the manufacturer, manufactures these tractors and not TYM America. These as far as I understand are two totally separate companies.

If I am wrong let me know but TYM America as much as they would have people believe are sellers of TYM products and not really officially any part of TYM.

At least, this is my understanding of the relationship.

Thanks,
Maka

/ Montana Dealers - What is This Tractor? #4  
Maka
Please let's not get into a debate about who is factory owned and who is not. I think we aggravated every one enough with the last debate. TYM-America is no more factory owned than Montana is OEM. TYM is an OEM tractor sold by TYM-America and Montana is a Branded tractor sold by Montana. Both are great tractors. For everyone’s concern let’s leave it at that. The support and service we provide is what is most important after the customer chooses a dealer.
Happy Tractoring
Chipperman /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ Montana Dealers - What is This Tractor? #5  
I can live with that Chipperman. You and I agree on quit a bit it would seem and both very proud of our products. Service is key for the customers and we agree on that as well.

Thanks much,
Maka

/ Montana Dealers - What is This Tractor? #6  
Chipperman, still wondering if TYM America will honor TYM-USA's warranty and vice versa. I have customers who moved east who would like to know.

Buck

/ Montana Dealers - What is This Tractor? #7  
EFC
I can not speak officially but unofficially the answer is yes. If it is a TYM, and only to the degree of the warranty sold with the unit, IE: If a unit was sold with a 3 year warranty we will not honor a 5 year warranty. I am not speaking for a Branded unit built by TYM. Sorry I had not replied, I was not ignoring you but I want to get an official answer and they powers to be are out of the country. I will get back to all once I have more details.
Happy Tractoring
Chipperman /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ Montana Dealers - What is This Tractor? #8  
Thanks!! let me know what you find out from the top floor.

Buck