Dealer Montana Dealers Northeast?

/ Montana Dealers Northeast? #1  

6or7dazeaweek

Silver Member
Tractor
JD 3520
I've been reading all the posts that I can on tractors. I've tried to do an advanced search for Montana dealers in the North East but I don't even see Montana tractors listed. Does anyone know of any Montana dealers in NY or PA? I'd like to get to see them up close & personal.

Thanks!
Jon

/ Montana Dealers Northeast? #2  
Welcome. Go to Montana tractors

Click on the dealer icon and you will see a dealer map with lots of dealers in your neck of the woods. Hope this helps.

Maka

/ Montana Dealers Northeast? #4  
Anytime Jon. They are excellent tractors. What will you be doing with a tractor? How many acres? I only ask as maybe I could give you some input as to what model you may specifically want to look at.

Hope I can help.

Thanks,
Maka

/ Montana Dealers Northeast?
Maka: Acreage is a lot...being that I want to use this in a commercial application. I have to do some watershed maintenance which has been neglected for many years. Will be working in some pretty wet areas at times also.

I've yet to price rental units due to the fact that I'm locked into their time table, and I like to work at my own pace and do a good job. Retirement is wonderful...opens up all kinds of possibilities.

I've toyed with the idea of the Kubota BX23 TLB which MIGHT do all I need it to do. I have a ground clearance fetish about the sub compacts so I'm trying to do my homework and not make any huge mistakes.

Jon