Montana 5740C hydraulic failure

/ Montana 5740C hydraulic failure #1  

SpArm

On June 23rd, my wife was using a 6ft cutter to clip the pasture. After about an hour, she noticed that the lift arms would not raise the cutter. She brought it in to me and I could not find the problem. I took it in to the dealer the next day. It turns out that a bolt broke inside the hydraulic system (at least that is what I have been told). I have not lifted anything that even made the front end light. Is this a common problem with these tractors? Should I invest in a good heavy truck and trailer to haul my tractor in every 2 months? I bought it on April 23rd. It now has 83 hrs on it. Today is July 11th and I still do not have my tractor back.

/ Montana 5740C hydraulic failure #2  
I have not seen something like this on any of the utility tractors or any of the Montana tractors for that matter. Don't really know what they mean but I am more concerned about the lenght of time to fix it.

Call the dealer and ask what exactly they are talking about, what the part is and the part number and write PM and I will see if I can help.

Thanks,
Maka