Military Spouse of the Year

/ Military Spouse of the Year #1  

OneMan

Silver Member
Tractor
John Deere 3032E
Ok all you guys, my daughter is in the final 5 to be named the Military Spouse of the Year for the National Guard.
Please read her background page and if you can, sign up and vote.

Thanks,

A Proud Dad and PaPa

ALL:

As you know I was nominated (by many of you) for the Military Spouse of the Year award. Nominations have been read and evaluated, I am proud to say that I have made the final top 5!

It now comes down to voting and I need your help.

Please follow the link below and complete a short registration in order to be able to vote. I am listed under National Guard of course and am in the number one spot. You can vote every hour for those so inclined and with the extra time.

Do not hesitate to contact me if you have any problems or questions. Thank you in advance for all your support, I cannot express how much I truly do appreciate it

2012 Military Spouse of the Year - MilSpouse.com

Christine M. Gilbreath
2-149th GSAB
Family Readiness Group
817 932 3641 (C)

/ Military Spouse of the Year
You go girl.

Thanks a lot.. You really have to read her BIO on the web site to fully understand why she was nominated in the first place.
I only hope more members go and vote for her but then again I am prejudiced.

I just registered and voted for your Daughter. Good Luck.

I must admit you have superb judgement, I must admit that I voted for her also.I hope you read her BIO to see how she got nominated.

Thanks again,,:thumbsup:

Ok people, lets's not forget about voting. You can vote for each branch of the Military or just one but vote.
Oh and did I tell you my daughter was nominated in the National Guard Group? Remember Christine Gilbreath, Crowley TX.:thumbsup::drink:

Ok people, lets's not forget about voting. You can vote for each branch of the Military or just one but vote.
Oh and did I tell you my daughter was nominated in the National Guard Group? Remember Christine Gilbreath, Crowley TX.:thumbsup::drink:

:thumbsup:STANDBY ON FRIDAY THE 10TH FOR AN IMPORTANT MESSAGE.:)

Ok well today is the 10th and here is the big news:

My eye surgery went ok and I may be back to normal in a few weeks.
Oh, and also, my daughter was declared the Military Spouse of the year for the National Guard in addition to receiving the Texas National Guard's highest award. Now the fun begins and the sunup to the overall Military Spouse of the Year for all branches begins next week when new voting begins.
As usual, I will be pushing my daughter but she is up against some very stiff competition from the winners of the other branches,
Please go to the site and read about the winners and then vote for your favorite branch winner,

Thanks,
A Proud Dad