mForce experience

/ mForce experience #1  

JimTrac

Tractor
John Deere 5400;DeutzAlliis M45; IH/Case
I'm considering a used but recent model Mahindra mForce 100P. I'm interested to know if there are any negative issues with this model, or any of Mahindra's larger mForce machines.

/ mForce experience #2  
I have a 2013? 8560, I think it is the last 60's prior to mForce.
Had starting issue when purchased 1 yr ago. Eventually found issue was ground to frame had rust under paint between frame and cable. Cleaned all connections and sealed with Liquid Tape including starter connections. Solved that issue.
If you need to adjust tire width, front and rear wont track centered but front tire does stay in the rear footprint (wanted 36" row center for planting and spraying row crop).
The FEL seems slow but is very strong.
Cab stays dirty, sealed inside the lift control panel where cables exit cab in the floor with insulation. Helped with the dust.
Cab air filter dirties up quick, bought a quality house filter and precut replacements. change them regularly for cooling. On same note, the AC coil will dirty up easy in dusty or weedy mowing keeps AC from cooling.
I use Radiator Genie w air for regular cleaning and couple times a year gets a good *******, spray coil cleaner and washed with gentle water Radiator Genie. Solved all my AC issues.
Factory light connections are iffy at best, still not repaired as I don't work at night. If I have to, will either repair or replace with good LED lights.
Basic tractor is metric and loader is SAE. Minor annoyance.

That's all I got!

/ mForce experience #3  
I have a 2013? 8560, I think it is the last 60's prior to mForce.

Was yours made in Korea or India? Just curious because I've also thought about the Mforce. I like Korean made tractors, but don't want anything from India or China.

/ mForce experience #4  
Made in India, so far I have put it through its paces with heavy tillage and use it for planting and harvesting. Didn't buy it to look pretty, use it like I stole it! LOL
Its a utility tractor with MFWD so it pulls great when ground gets tough.. I had to add ballast in the rears to stop wheel slip pulling 10' disk. Don't grunt even up to axle deep.
Running @ 1800 RPM gets the job done.
My 3510 is Korean, good solid tractor as well.

/ mForce experience #5  
The 60 series loaders have always had a sluggishness to them.

I love my Indian built 6520 4WD. Don't know about Korean tractors. But my first thought would be stay away from them, until I researched them more. Indian built Mahindra's were designed from International tractor, a USA favorite.
hugs, Brandi

/ mForce experience #8  
Nothing inherently wrong with Indian made tractors. I had a New Holland Workmaster 50 that performed flawlessly for two years. Traded it to get in a cab tractor. Most tractors are good now days. It's all about quality control and dealer prep and support.