Massey 4700 Width

/ Massey 4700 Width #1  

CoolMtnTrails

Tractor
Ford 3930, Ford 851 Powermaster
Hello folks, I am in process of researching tractors. I use a rotary cutter currently on my property with a Ford 3930 2wd tractor. I have the tractor set as wide as it will go, because I have some VERY steep terrain that I use it on. I am wondering if anybody has a Massey 4700 series tractor set at the widest setting. If anybody on here does, and can chime in on how stable it is on hills, or maybe even give me a measurement on total width, it would be greatly helpful.

/ Massey 4700 Width #2  
Hello folks, I am in process of researching tractors. I use a rotary cutter currently on my property with a Ford 3930 2wd tractor. I have the tractor set as wide as it will go, because I have some VERY steep terrain that I use it on. I am wondering if anybody has a Massey 4700 series tractor set at the widest setting. If anybody on here does, and can chime in on how stable it is on hills, or maybe even give me a measurement on total width, it would be greatly helpful.
Hey CoolMtnTrails! Welcome to TBN I don't own a M-F 4700 series tractor but I did find some links on Google under specifications for M-F 4700 series tractors & I can't post them here because the links here end up going to sales but one site You can look at is M-F Global Series-Traction Ag. & on page 88 it will give the dimensions You are looking for & hopefully a M-F 4700 series owner will reply.

/ Massey 4700 Width #3  
Hey CoolMtnTrails! Check out the thread 4707 & there are several members there that own a M-F 4700 series tractors that could probably help You with your questions! Just reach out to one & I'm sure they will be glad to help You out.