Buying Advice Massey 1750M verses 1755M?

/ Massey 1750M verses 1755M? #1  

country350

Bronze Member
Tractor
Kioti DK35
Can someone tell me what the main difference is between these two tractors are besides the obvious horsepower difference? I am trying to decide which one to get. Thanks!

/ Massey 1750M verses 1755M?
Thanks. So it looks like the horsepower is the only difference I can see besides the cab options available. I am trying to see if it is worth spending the extra money on the 1755m. Looks like even the engine is the same. They probably just bumped up the boost to get the higher HP numbers.

/ Massey 1750M verses 1755M? #5  
Thanks. So it looks like the horsepower is the only difference I can see besides the cab options available. I am trying to see if it is worth spending the extra money on the 1755m. Looks like even the engine is the same. They probably just bumped up the boost to get the higher HP numbers.
Just tuning differences in HP. The deluxe cab has alot of nice features, including air seat and LED lights

/ Massey 1750M verses 1755M?
I am going with the open platform. I just sold my Kioti DK55 cab because it was too big to fit through the trails in my woods.

/ Massey 1750M verses 1755M? #7  
The 1750, 55 & 60 all have the same engine