Dealer Maine area dealers

/ Maine area dealers #1  

rozett

Platinum Member
Tractor
Cub Cadet 7360SS & Craftsman GT3000 23 HP w/50
Does anyone know if Hazelton is still in business and still a Cub dealer? I need a part for my 7360 (don't ask /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif) and FM Abbott does not have it in stock. I could order it and wait till Thursday, but I have the week off and would rather got some work done.

I checked the Cub site for both sales and service and discovered that Hazelton is no longer listed. Watterman's in the next closest (at 40 miles) along with Bartlett Service Center in Bartlett, NH.

/ Maine area dealers #2  
Rozett:

Yes Hazelton is still in business and has Cub Cadets. I was just there this past thursday. I got a complete tour and history of the place from Deborah Hazelton. She and her brother run the place now. She was very nice and extremely helpful. They also had a new Case D33. I checked out the 7264 (to be shortly replaced by the new Cat powered 7284). It seemed like a nice tractor for $14000 w/fel. Their number is 603 627-5731. By the way, how do you like your Cub.

Regards,

Trebor

/ Maine area dealers #3  
Rozett,

I think they are still there. I was behind one of their utility trucks just a few days ago, 5:30 to 5:45 AM on my way to work, so I think it was from the Cumberland Store.
Trebor,
There is also a Hazelton in Cumberland, Maine.

/ Maine area dealers #4  
Waterman's will be the most likely to have your part. Hazelton's usually get their oddball parts from them anyway. I wouldn't touch Abbott's w/ a 10' pole even if they DID have the part. Just my $.02.