Mail being delivered

/ Mail being delivered #1  

wejones

Bronze Member
Tractor
Century 2535
Here is the side shot of the new mail truck!

Attachments

• 427693-Norah w tractor #2.JPG
    427693-Norah w tractor #2.JPG
    60.7 KB · Views: 408
   / Mail being delivered #2  
Welcome and congrats on the new tractor!
Do you plan on getting that much mail that you needed the loader? /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif
Any new attachments with it?
Nice looking acreage in the background too. BTW - What did you bale the hay with?

Eric

/ Mail being delivered #3  
By the looks of it...you may have to buy another tractor if you hope to get any seat time.

I was admiring your garden....your cabbages show you have a green thumb.

Enjoy the new rig.

sassafraspete

/ Mail being delivered
Eric, the hay in the background was baled by the neighbor who rents the home place using a JD 430 baler. It has been dry this May in Central Va and the local farmers started cuttiing hay about a week earlier than normal. Most was baled without a single drop of rain on it which is very unusual for this time of year. However the quality is very good, probably the best anyone here has seen. Thanks for the compliment on the garden. I have a lot of fun with it, plus enjoy the fresh vegetables. My wife ususally gets most of the mail related to her work. The mailman earns his wages here. Willie Jones

/ Mail being delivered #5  
Isn't that interesting?
Your mail truck looks just like mine!

Anthony

/ Mail being delivered #6  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Here is the side shot of the new mail truck )</font>

I guess I just can't see the truck with that tractor in the way. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif