Mahindra Tractors Getting It Done

/ Mahindra Tractors Getting It Done #2  
Sorry, but that looks like a lot of trouble- I just use my FEL, and it takes about 5 minutes....but the truth is we have not had any snow this year in Delaware!
Simon

/ Mahindra Tractors Getting It Done #3  
I use Chinese "Edge Tamers" on my FEL. It is amazingly fast and efficient. Only downside is that it leaves about a one-inch layer of snow behind, which quickly compacts into ice, if left in place, as we drive over it. I have a shared driveway with a neighbor. He typically goes over it, after I finish, with his industrial grade, fully enclosed, riding snow blower. I get the bulk of it, and he cleans up what I leave behind.

I switched back to my walk-behind blower (a heavy beast with heated grips), because I thought I needed to get it scraped down to the blacktop... He still went over my work afterwards. LOL!

After heavy snow dumps from the sky, the FEL + "Tamers", does an amazing job. My driveway joins the county road in its 90-degree elbow. The county plow driver leaves us a 2-4 foot wall of packed snow and ice that blocks our access to the plowed road! Without my FEL, that is an arduous challenge to remove; with my FEL, it is easy-peasy. My neighbor's industrial blower takes longer to remove the wall than my FEL!

The cost of the "Tamers" was around $160, delivered. Comparing that to the price of a Snow Pusher, or (Yikes!!!) a blower attachment for my tractor (front or rear, the cost is 1/2 of what I paid for my entire tractor...), I am very happy with my FEL + "Tamers". My FEL gets plenty of use, all year round, making my tractor extremely useful, the entire year. That helps justify its expense, and its garage storage space. Otherwise, it would be an expensive luxury I could not justify: 9 months per year -- Gulp; 12 months per year -- Yeah, Baby!

With my industrial tires, and 4-wheel drive on my tractor, I have not had traction issues yet (two Winters and counting). No need for chains, yet... Fingers crossed, in tropical Minnesota! We are supposed to get 4-7 inches of snow in the next 18 hours. Looking forward to it! Cheers!

Last edited:
   / Mahindra Tractors Getting It Done #4  
Good video! Snow pusher should have been my first snow removal attachment for the typical snow I have here. Just didn't know they were available.

/ Mahindra Tractors Getting It Done
I use Chinese "Edge Tamers" on my FEL. It is amazingly fast and efficient. Only downside is that it leaves about a one-inch layer of snow behind, which quickly compacts into ice, if left in place, as we drive over it. I have a shared driveway with a neighbor. He typically goes over it, after I finish, with his industrial grade, fully enclosed, riding snow blower. I get the bulk of it, and he cleans up what I leave behind.

I switched back to my walk-behind blower (a heavy beast with heated grips), because I thought I needed to get it scraped down to the blacktop... He still went over my work afterwards. LOL!

After heavy snow dumps from the sky, the FEL + "Tamers", does an amazing job. My driveway joins the county road in its 90-degree elbow. The county plow driver leaves us a 2-4 foot wall of packed snow and ice that blocks our access to the plowed road! Without my FEL, that is an arduous challenge to remove; with my FEL, it is easy-peasy. My neighbor's industrial blower takes longer to remove the wall than my FEL!

The cost of the "Tamers" was around $160, delivered. Comparing that to the price of a Snow Pusher, or (Yikes!!!) a blower attachment for my tractor (front or rear, the cost is 1/2 of what I paid for my entire tractor...), I am very happy with my FEL + "Tamers". My FEL gets plenty of use, all year round, making my tractor extremely useful, the entire year. That helps justify its expense, and its garage storage space. Otherwise, it would be an expensive luxury I could not justify: 9 months per year -- Gulp; 12 months per year -- Yeah, Baby!

With my industrial tires, and 4-wheel drive on my tractor, I have not had traction issues yet (two Winters and counting). No need for chains, yet... Fingers crossed, in tropical Minnesota! We are supposed to get 4-7 inches of snow in the next 18 hours. Looking forward to it! Cheers!
Thank you for watching and got your input. For sure, you need a bucket loader to get the windrow the snowplow driver leaves. My snowblower would mostly just ride up over it. There’s a Nor’Easter coming again next week. stay warm and thanks again

/ Mahindra Tractors Getting It Done #6  
Not hijacking but that looks like a nice 130 or 140 in your avatar.

/ Mahindra Tractors Getting It Done
Not hijacking but that looks like a nice 130 or 140 in your avatar.
Thank You, it’s a 1973 140. I mostly use Farmall tractors. They’ll still be running long after all the new tractors are a fading memory😀