Mahindra fun stuff

/ Mahindra fun stuff #1  

KENB

Silver Member
Tractor
MAHINDRA 4110, Ford 2N
This is in no way an advertisement for these folks, but I found a place to buy fun stuff with Mahindra logos. I searched on the web for Mahindra shirts and came across a website that looked like a Mahindra storefront. They have all kinds of good stuff on there. They have shirts, keychains, jackets, koozies, and other fun stuff. I was going buy on-line, but I noticed that the actual shipping location was very close to my house. What luck! I drove over there, and sure enough, there was all this Mahindra stuff. Bought me a longsleeve Mahindra shirt, keychain, and a couple of beer koozies. If you guys see this site, you can feel confident in buying, because they are legitimate. If you live in the Houston area, you can just drive over there if you want to. I don't know if I can say the name of the website on this site or not, but if you type in MAHINDRA SHIRTS at the Yahoo search you will find them. I don't have any affiliation with the store. I just happened to stumble on to it.

/ Mahindra fun stuff #2  
KENB
I think you can post a link to this site - Everybody else posts links to different sites . Worst that can happen the post will disappear into thin air. /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif It looks like they have good prices

Ron

/ Mahindra fun stuff #3  
OK, I tried doing a search and came up empty handed. Can someone post a link to the site being refered to, please.

/ Mahindra fun stuff
Sorry I didn't post the link earlier.
Here is the link:
Mahindra Epromo
Hope this works. If not I'll try again to post it.