Financing Mahindra financing

/ Mahindra financing #1  

meade

Tractor
2008 Mahindra 2415 HST
I have been looking for a while now on replacing my 9N..........want something new and there are alot of choices out there. I have just recently been looking at the Mahindras as there are a couple of dealers in the area. My question is on there financing deals. I see they have a 24 month @ 0% on the 2415, if I am correct, last month they offered 48 months @ 0%. Do they have offers pretty regularly?

Also, I have just recently stumbled on TBN.......alot of info here. Not sure I would have ever been interested in a tractor other then Ford/NH, Deere or Kubota but I have looked at the 2415 several times now and really like what I see so far.

Meade

/ Mahindra financing #2  
Meade,
Mahindra programs are usually updated at the end of each month. August had 0% for 48 months on the 2615 4wd only and 0% for 36 months on the rest of the models. Sept. 1ST. they changed to 0% for 24 months on all models and 36 months on the 2615 4wd. What they will do at the end of Sept. is anybodys guess. I will know on Oct. 1st.

/ Mahindra financing #3  
Really like my 2615 and yes 0% for 48 months just sweetened the deal

/ Mahindra financing #4  
If you pay cash, you get a discount, $500. I think that is the interest you would pay if financed. You dont get the discount if financed.

/ Mahindra financing #6  
I replaced an 8n and went with the Mahindra Financing on a 5525. It was a good deal. Better than Blue or Green had that month. And I'm very happy with the Mahindra.

/ Mahindra financing #7  
model70hunter said:
I replaced an 8n and went with the Mahindra Financing on a 5525. It was a good deal. Better than Blue or Green had that month. And I'm very happy with the Mahindra.

Ditto that for me on my 3525. MUCH better financing than any other color, and even my bank!!