Mahindra discussion

/ Mahindra discussion #11  
Jon, You are dead on. Different tractor features and attributes appeal to different people. A deficiency to one person may not be a big deal or even a problem to another if the price is low. I've heard that point made in favor of the Chinese tractors. I'll be the first to admit practically no knowledge of the offerings from China since nobody I know of nearby sells them. We just got a Mahindra dealer in Louisville and my take on them is they look pretty good. The larger Mahindra built units look solid. Some of them look dated but I've said before I doubt that impairs their ability to get the job done. The mid size TYM built CUTs have a nice open operator's station and I like the independent PTO. I've looked at and considered the 2015 HST which is Mitsu built along with the 2615. I've been pretty much set on the Kioti CK20 HST but haven't puchased anything yet. I've also looked at the JD4110 HST and my local dealer has indicated he'd be interested in dealing. I don't think I can get the JD as low as either of the other two but there are definitely good points to the JD. From a top name brand to a just becoming well established brand to a relative newcomer I see merit in all of them and a difficult decision. I read some of the posts on the Mahindra discussion in the other
forum and it brought to mind the old saying, "one man's trash is another's treasure."
DMB

/ Mahindra discussion #12  
WELL had my 2015 for three days now and I think I like it so far. But does it throw hot air back too you when you are /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif on it .