Mahindra 2810 looking - used tracttor INFORMATION?

/ Mahindra 2810 looking - used tracttor INFORMATION? #1  

Drifter

I am looking at a Mahindra 2810 with a front end loader. I have tree acres to bushhog, finish cut and grade a drive plus other work as needed. I haave some questions bing new to the tractor market. Are the Mahindra tractor parts hard to get? This tractor is a 2001 model and has a FEL. Are these tractors all air cooled diesels or are some water cooled? Any problems with this particular model? Reliability? Anything I need to know? Any help is greatly appreciated.

/ Mahindra 2810 looking - used tracttor INFORMATION? #2  
I have a 2810HST & so far I've been very happy with it. I would be suprised if it was air-cooled, what led you to believe it was? Mine has the Daedong (Kioti) engine & it it definitely water cooled. It is also a 2003 with only 39 hours so I can't speak about parts availability as I haven't needed (and better not need) any. Mahindra seems to be growing & I expect you will see more dealers in the near future. Check www.Mahindrausa.com & see if there is a dealer near you to check them out.

/ Mahindra 2810 looking - used tracttor INFORMATION? #3  
I have a 2002 2810 with FEL that I've had for going on two years. With about 160 hours, as I would have expected, it hasn't needed any repairs or parts other than replacement filters.

I'd double check on it being air cooled....I wouldn't think so.

/ Mahindra 2810 looking - used tracttor INFORMATION? #4  
I have a 2810 4x4 and have only 3 acres.I have had minor problems.Its a good tractor and its RED.

/ Mahindra 2810 looking - used tracttor INFORMATION? #5  
Can you tell us what the problems were & how many hours you have on it? Just wondering if I should be looking at any areas in particular. Thanks.

/ Mahindra 2810 looking - used tracttor INFORMATION? #6  
Sory I havent replied sooner .My hazord lite swtich went bad ,idle tenshion spring was sprung,ive broken two left side turn signals off the finder,when trying to get the remotes hooked up they kept leaking but through it all my dealer came through.I have gust over 250 hours on it now ive had it for about 15 months.

/ Mahindra 2810 looking - used tracttor INFORMATION? #7  
I'm glad to hear it's minor problems. It sounds like it's working well for you. I've got 49 hours & no problems at all, not that I expect any, I'm very pleased with mine. I hope to have time to service it this weekend.
Thank's for reporting back.

/ Mahindra 2810 looking - used tracttor INFORMATION? #8  
Parts for this tractor are easy for Mahindra dealers to get this is a tough tractor we have sold lots of them with no problems . Also we have been selling Mahindras for 5 years and they have not had a air-cooled engine in a tractor all are water cooled . If you decide to purchase this tractor you will enjoy using around your home.