Made the decision on new kubota kxo33

/ Made the decision on new kubota kxo33 #1  

TxMN

Bronze Member
Tractor
2020 Kubota MX5400 HST, ROPS, 2020 Kubota RTV 900, 2020 Kubota RTV 500(wifeç—´ ride),
Should be delivered next week, 12” and 24” trenching buckets, ROPS, no cab for me, and hydraulic thumb. My first excavator, lots of projects already being planned around our 40 acres. can’t do by hand what we could just a few years ago, and wife wants some thing that would very labor intensive, so was an easy decision, have several kubota products and a great dealer. Of course it is forecast to rain almost all next week and ponds are down several feet from 100 degree summer and no measurable rain this summer, but I will have plenty of landscape projects and tree removals to keep me quite busy. Ordered a skid steer SSV65 with 72” brush cutter and full cab and air, will make mowing much easier and comfortable for hard to get at spots on our property, so it was kind of like Christmas in August for me, wife will probably use both as much as I do, she grew up in West Texas on a large farm and big equipment.

/ Made the decision on new kubota kxo33 #2  
I have a KX91 and it has been a great machine. I only around 600 or so hrs on it using it around the house but I cant imagine not having it. It is great to run out, jump on it, and use it for 10 minutes and be able to accomplish so much instantly. We bought a brush mower for ours and if you have any hard-to-mow areas I highly recommend one. Enjoy!

/ Made the decision on new kubota kxo33
How do you like your BCS? I looked at several models last year at one of Mother Earth News events, big dealer in Waco TX. We went with metal raised beds for majority of our garden,but have as much space as I want for corn and anything we want to grow in the ground. We have wildlife evaluation on our acerage so I have some flexibility in some things. I love my MX5400, have grapple, box blade, brush cutter, and disc, all 72” .

/ Made the decision on new kubota kxo33 #4  
Congrats. Got a mini ex and tracked skid loader earlier this year. Can’t imagine what we did without them. Just today, we cleaned out a bunch of brush around our cottage and pushed the brush into the woods. Took about two hours. Would have taken a week without the machines.

/ Made the decision on new kubota kxo33 #5  
How do you like your BCS? I looked at several models last year at one of Mother Earth News events, big dealer in Waco TX. We went with metal raised beds for majority of our garden,but have as much space as I want for corn and anything we want to grow in the ground. We have wildlife evaluation on our acerage so I have some flexibility in some things. I love my MX5400, have grapple, box blade, brush cutter, and disc, all 72” .
The BCS is super handy and works great. It fits where the tractor (MX and even the BX) doesn't and the tiller is unstoppable (for a small machine). The flail will cut anything the BCS will push over and is great for cutting between tight trees along the woods line.