LS XR4150H equivalent NH or other

/ LS XR4150H equivalent NH or other #1  

RandyinMS

Bronze Member
Tractor
Farmall Cub
Hello,
I'm buying a new XR4150H today! So excited I have been using a 1949 Farmall Cub for four years big step up.

I got the hydro model because I use a wheelchair and there is a company in Ind. that can make hand controls that will make the tractor usable for me. The reason I am asking about models is I'm in Mississippi and it will cost nearly $1,000 to send my tractor up to Indiana to be fitted for the hand controls. I can save that chunk of change if there is an equivalent New Holland (or other make) because there is a NH dealer (and many others) close to them. Then they could use a tractor near them to design and build the controls and simply mail me the controls. The nearest LS dealer is over an hour away from them.

It would not have to be the exact model just as long as the hydro and brake config is exactly the same.

Thanks in advance

/ LS XR4150H equivalent NH or other
I've been told the Boomer 45 or 50 might be the same platform. Engine is different but thats fine can anyone confirm this?

/ LS XR4150H equivalent NH or other #3  
The Boomer model 3050, Boomer deluxe 50D, and Workmaster 60 are all in the 50-51 HP tractor range like the XR4150 and would be similar but as mentioned the LS has an LS engine and different electrical system. I would imagine for a dealer to incorporate hand controls they would need an XR4150H.
I doubt the hydro and brake systems would be exactly the same. Might be similar but not identical.

/ LS XR4150H equivalent NH or other #4  
The 3050 is Fiat's/NH's CVT model built in Mexico, not an LS.

The original Boomer 50 was the LS R4047...

Then the Boomer 47 was the LS XR4046.

Not sure what the XR41xx will be called...

/ LS XR4150H equivalent NH or other
The 3050 is Fiat's/NH's CVT model built in Mexico, not an LS.

The original Boomer 50 was the LS R4047...

Then the Boomer 47 was the LS XR4046.

Not sure what the XR41xx will be called...

Yeah, I realized the CVT petals would be different.

I've been told the floor and pedals of the Boomer 47 ShOULD be the same as the XR4150