Looking to sell my tractor and equipment; what's the best way to do that?

/ Looking to sell my tractor and equipment; what's the best way to do that? #11  
How busy is your street? I've been very frustrated trying to sell stuff on FB and Craigslist, but I've had good luck just parking it at the gate with a For Sale sign on it. I sold a truck and a trailer this way. I might put another trailer up for sale the same way since I never use it.

/ Looking to sell my tractor and equipment; what's the best way to do that? #12  
If it doesn't move send to consignment auction. It's always a gamble. I've got 2 things there now that didn't get any inquires on. Hopefully they do well. I was shocked last year when I sent what I thought was cheap stuff and got more than what I paid new.

/ Looking to sell my tractor and equipment; what's the best way to do that? #14  
Good luck with the tractor sale, but if you are going to have 6 acres, won't you need a tractor?
Another thing, don't sell your 160 acres until you close on the property near Texarkana because for some reason small parcels near there are hard to find at reasonable prices. I have sisters on both sides of Texarkana and one has been trying to move "out of the city" for years! By the time she drives out to look over a place, it is already sold. (not sure if it is her or the market) Just make sure you don't end up homeless!!
David from jax

/ Looking to sell my tractor and equipment; what's the best way to do that? #15  
This guy is a current or former TBN member. I saved his link years ago, because it made sense and I'm gonna need it someday.

(it's not just about motorcycles)

/ Looking to sell my tractor and equipment; what's the best way to do that? #16  
If you are selling the property and the tractor, any thought on posting as a package deal?

Last edited: