Looking or a used/serviceable DPF exhaust for an RK37

/ Looking or a used/serviceable DPF exhaust for an RK37 #1  

kc135cruechief

Tractor
RK37
I purchased a project RK37 that had been rolled, it apparently sat on its side for several days before getting flipped back over. After getting it upright, they attempted to start it without pulling injectors or glow plugs. They ended up bending a rod and filled the DPF exhaust full of oil, the exhaust was apparently so clogged that the engine would immediately die after getting started...no exhaust would pass through it. As a result, they gutted the catalytic honeycomb out of the exhaust. I'm getting it back running and know I'll likely have regen warning/derate issues going forward. I'd like to find a used/serviceable DPF exhaust for the Yanmar 3TNB88 engine. New ones seem to be upwards of $3500, just can't afford to do that. Does anyone have any insight on where to find used parts for these tractors? There's a soot filter on eBay going for $1K, that's the cheaper of the two sides. Also, if anyone is wanting to go the deleted route, I'd pay a fair amount of money to do a one for one swap. Here's the Part Numbers:

Case Soot Filter, 129A00-16410
Case Doc, 129A00-16210
DPF Assembly (complete), 129A26-16000

Does anyone have any recommendations or advice?

Thanks,
John