Looking for pt owner

/ Looking for pt owner #1  

trailertrash

Bronze Member
Tractor
1961 ford 971
Looking for pt 422 or 425 owner(s) in or around Ohio that would not mind showing/demonstrating their machine, there are three of us in my immediate area that would like to see one of these critters in the flesh, I know that we can go to Tazewell but for two of us travel is impractical because we all belong to the working class.I have been studying this forum and I'm pretty well convinced that I want/need one for my two acres but my only question is the physical size. My theory is check one out up here somewhere , determine the size I need to fit me, have financing in place for the predetermined model and when I go to Tazewell take my trailer with me. I have seen the 1430, but would like to see the smaller ones , I liked the 1430 but if it fits a 422 or 425 are powerful enough and a whole lot cheaper. Thank you
btw: would all of you who keep wanting snow be a little more location specific where you want it, we don't need it here 12" forecast for today screws up our whole world when this happens

/ Looking for pt owner #2  
I'm near South Bend, IN. About 5+ hours from Columbus. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

/ Looking for pt owner
Moss road :
thanks for the reply I was beginning to wonder what I had done wrong , I guess I just live in the wrong part of the world. I get up that way quite often but I'm always in the big truck which makes stopping at someones house impractical I was hoping and kind of figuring that there would be one around here , oh well, been wrong before while I'm here that's a great site you have, been there several times I really liked your reviews and movies, hope you have enough snow up there to keep you happy if not, you're more than welcome to have our's. They just said on the weather chanell that we're looking at up to 20 " happens every 20 years or so, really messes up life here

/ Looking for pt owner #4  
I'M LOCATED ABOUT 50 MILES EAST OF PITTSBURGH,PA. NEAR LIGONIER AND NEW FLORENCE. IF YOU EVER ARE UP THIS WAY YOU ARE WELCOME TO CHECK OUT MY PT 422, BIG TRUCK NO PROBLEM.

/ Looking for pt owner #5  
We haven't had much snow all year. I've put maybe 30-45 minutes in plowing all winter /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif. I was hoping to put on more. The bright side is I started the winter at 92 hours and was worried about having to do the 100 hour maintenance in the freezing cold. It now looks like I'll make it to spring with only 95 hours on it. Supposed to be in the 40s next week. /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif