Looking at purchasing a LS XJ2025H

/ Looking at purchasing a LS XJ2025H #1  

poss0311

Tractor
xj2025h
Hello,

I'm looking into purchasing a xj2025h to do snow removal in my driveway, mow my tiny lawn 1.5 acres, yard work, and a lot of landscaping around new house. I have a lot of heavy equipment experience and large farm tractor experience grew up on a big dairy farm with case ih's, but no compact tractor experience.

Im concerned with buying something that wont hold up. I know its not a bulldozer and dont intend to use as such but i assume i can move dirt and grade.

I am hard on equipment, I have common sense but I intend to put this tractor to work.

Will this tractor hold up?

I can not find any reviews of the xj2025h?

/ Looking at purchasing a LS XJ2025H #2  
The xj2025 is a newer model of the j2023. They are the same tractor just a couple of cosmetic changes. The 2025 may have a tier 4 engine. Try searching some info on the 2023. As far as durability is concerned this is probably the best 25hp CUT on the market. The specs on this tractor are comparable to competitors 28 to 30 hp. range. I would recommend taking a trip to Waterbury, Ct. to Setaro Motors - Great guys over there to deal. Talk to Guy & tell him George from Maryland sent you.

/ Looking at purchasing a LS XJ2025H #3  
I'm a 2023 owner, like antlers said it's the same tractor. Actually has 1 more hp than the XJ.

These are great machines and built to work. I use mine on 6 acres and I've brush hogged trees slightly bigger around than my wrist. I built a new shop last year and I've moved 45 tons on rock with the loader without even breaking a sweat. Compared to direct competition from other brands, the 2023 has better specs, higger hydro pumps, and more loader lift capacity. It was a no-brainer for me.

/ Looking at purchasing a LS XJ2025H
Thank you for information, greatly appreciated. Ill contact Setaro once I convince the wife on this purchase...

/ Looking at purchasing a LS XJ2025H #5  
Can anyone recommend a dealer in the Central VA (Lynchburg) area for a LS XJ2025H? Having a hard time finding a stocking dealer close to me...had to go South into NC.

/ Looking at purchasing a LS XJ2025H #6  
Sprouse's Garage - Dillwyn VA
Beverage Tractor - Stuarts Draft VA
Brown Tractor - Culpeper VA

Also, if you have Facebook you can contact LS USA through their FB page and they can give you a list of every dealer in your state.

/ Looking at purchasing a LS XJ2025H #7  
I spoke to Beverage and they do not stock any LS as they are primarily a Kubota dealer. Will look in the others. Thanks

/ Looking at purchasing a LS XJ2025H #8  
Can anyone recommend a dealer in the Central VA (Lynchburg) area for a LS XJ2025H? Having a hard time finding a stocking dealer close to me...had to go South into NC.

The best prices I could find on the LS were at Watkins outdoor equipment in Petersburg, VA. She was horrible at returning calls but had best prices. Their number is (
804) 524-9655

/ Looking at purchasing a LS XJ2025H #9  
The best prices I could find on the LS were at Watkins outdoor equipment in Petersburg, VA. She was horrible at returning calls but had best prices. Their number is ( 804) 524-9655

This thread is a year old...