Locked out Mini excavator 322

/ Locked out Mini excavator 322 #11  
There are 3 variations of hydraulic plumbing on the 322, depends on serial number (age built) where the solenoid block is located. The aluminum block will have either 2 or 3 solenoids and an accumulator connected to it. On the 2 earlier versions the block is under the operator floor plate, last verison it is in engine compartment just under the starter. If you have the latest version, the arm rest lockout solenoid had a green zip tie around the plug & block has 3 solenoids. Earlier versions, only 2. The 2nd solenoid in all of these blocks is for 2 speed, it is the same magnetic coil so you could swap those and see if you get joystick function and loose 2 speed before making the trip to the dealer. On the 322 both (either arm rest) can be rasied so they each have a switch connected in series so both have to make contact to unlock the solenoid.
On the G series 322 (serial number starts with 2240) has the 3rd solenoid I mentioned (called Dump solenoid), this is also connected to the arm rest lockouts and dumps all hydraulic pressure when arm rest is raised. With this version, if you have track travel or blade movement, the arm rest lokout is not opening but if you have no hydraulic fundtions then the dump solenoid is not closing. Or the coupler on the engine to pump has failed.

Hope helps. If you need more info, post your serial number so we can narrow it down without covering all 3 variations.
Hey
Have a 324, with similar issue. When i ratchet down the console (both right & left) all hyd function normal. There is some play when console is down that doesnt let switch to close. I already replaced the right side roller bearing(under the console). Any thoughts to fix the play(up/down) is appreciated. I feel BC could have had a somewhat better design.