/ lock n lube vs power lube #11  
I've had two Lock and Lubes and had problems with both. I've been greasing equipment since I was 12 years old, but the LNL gives me grief. Looking to buy a different brand.

/ lock n lube vs power lube #12  
I put my LNL on my DeWalt battery powered grease gun. It's an awesome combination.

Only one slight problem. A few of the grease zerks on my Kubota FEL are set in round recesses. LNL is too large to fit into these recesses. I use my Lincoln manual pump greaser for these few zerks.
I made up an adapter using a skinny old school coupler and added a 45 degree zerk on the other end to get into tight spaces. Nice part about LNL is it will hold the adapter for me and not leak.

/ lock n lube vs power lube #13  
I've had my LNL for over 10 years now. When it breaks I'll consider trying another brand but I really have no issues with LNL - by far the best greaser fitting I've owned so far. Stays on, no leaks, no mess.

This. I won't talk down any other type, but I will say out of all the grease guns and fittings I've used, Lock N Lube is the easiest and most convenient.

I've been nothing but impressed.

/ lock n lube vs power lube #14  
I have a Kubota mx and a Ferris lawn mower and there is no recess my lnl can't reach. I use one at work too. Never a problem.

Some of y'all must have some small equipment.

/ lock n lube vs power lube #16  
My LS loader has recessed fittings and the Lock n Lube doesn't fit into some of them. It's so close that it fits in some and not others. I got a Macnaught KY PLus and while it does fit into those openings, it's a bit finicky about releasing. I wish the LNL would fit into those fittings as it's otherwise great.