Lets see your rifle mounts for your tractor

/ Lets see your rifle mounts for your tractor #1  

Bansil

Gold Member
Tractor
1967 Ford 5000 w/FEL(sold), 1950 Farmall Super A for the wife to drive around (needs fixed) 2024 Kubota B2601 FEL & BH
The old Ford I just drilled holes in dash cowl and used the rubber axe, shovel, clamp things.

Need to get it mounted, will probably wait until I do the cage to mount it to.

So watcha got? Or link to an existing thread please

/ Lets see your rifle mounts for your tractor #2  
1713913010848.png

/ Lets see your rifle mounts for your tractor #3  
Mr Yanmar, did you get that from a professional glazier and adapt it or ????
I'd like something similar. Any details? TIA

/ Lets see your rifle mounts for your tractor #4  
Bought it on Ebay, for 60 some dollars. It sticks right to the glass and comes off by pulling a small tab. it coes from cab to cab in seconds.
I keep an air rifle in it for lizards that eat our crop
Some people have them for a lot more, so shop wisely.
Look for tractor rifle holder..

/ Lets see your rifle mounts for your tractor #5  
Bought it on Ebay, for 60 some dollars. It sticks right to the glass and comes off by pulling a small tab. it coes from cab to cab in seconds.
I keep an air rifle in it for lizards that eat our crop
Some people have them for a lot more, so shop wisely.
Look for tractor rifle holder..
Thanks, I'll check it out. The others I've seen required drilling into the cowling and were secured
with a plastic coated wire on the gun. Btw, that looks more like a 700 BDL than an air rifle. 😁

/ Lets see your rifle mounts for your tractor #6  
Thats the picture off the internet. I really like the holder it works great.
Look this up on Ebay ( Windshield Adjustable Gun Rack Holder w/Enclosed Suction Cup )

I really do just keep a Crossman air rifle in it, its great for iguanas!

/ Lets see your rifle mounts for your tractor
Lizards? Florida right, it's open season I heard.

Mine will be an AR or 22 suppressed, ground hogs, coons and coyote mostly, random dogs we have running around.

Thought of a simple humvee mount but don't have floor space

/ Lets see your rifle mounts for your tractor #8  
Saw the inet pic as soon as I looked it up. Already ordered. Should be here by Mon.
I've watched vids of the guys using air guns to zap iguanas in Fla. Looks like fun.
But just like hogs....nothing but invasive species ruining natural habitat and
wildlife. I really like Fla. but the iguana and python problems must be controlled. By
whatever means. State bounty? I don't know the answer for you guys. I live in Tx.
I have a sounder of hogs that come through my place about twice a year. Tear up my
pastures, root big holes, dig up stuff etc. I kill or wound as many as possible. And
no, I don't eat most of them. 1 or 2 a year, that's all. The rest I let coyotes and buzzards
feast on. They make short work of the damn pigs. Anyway, thanks for the heads up on the rifle mount.